Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 32365.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 81% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,118,480 ($436) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)