Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 32443.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 71% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,364,179 ($412) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)