Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1572.091 IRR / CZK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 31% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,516,164 (11,778 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (40 minutes ago)