Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1273.197 IRR / CZK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 24% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,131,754 (9,529 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (18 minutes ago)