Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5386.687 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 39% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,111,927 (元3,919) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 3 hours ago)