Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1759.655 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,072,019 (Mex$ 8,565) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)