Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 666.790 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 26% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,356,444 (Php30,529) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$390 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)