Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 800.336 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,674,502 (Php22,084) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)