Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4658.161 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 85% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,491,470 (6,331 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (44 minutes ago)