Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3734.030 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 76% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,648,738 (5,530 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (about 2 hours ago)