Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4971.008 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 88% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 30,378,486 (6,111 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)