Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4248.108 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 89% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,054,024 (6,839 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (about 2 hours ago)