Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3599.086 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 85% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,476,540 (4,022 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)