Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3684.041 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 88% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,046,831 (5,984 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨350 (about 2 hours ago)