Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.060 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 120% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,149,400 (₩590,130) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,183,140 ден (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hafizabad costs ₨15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (31 minutes ago)