Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.928 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 126% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,461,818 (₩914,745) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)