Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.517 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 115% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 33,930,627 (₩1,189,843) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)