Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 36378.028 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 64% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,104,353 (€718) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)