Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 550.568 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,395,757 (руб 29,780) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (35 minutes ago)