Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.591 IRR / MNT *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,057,737 (1,402,240 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (28 minutes ago)