Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.045 IRR / MNT *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,175,494 (1,163,344 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sousse costs 100 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,067 (about 1 hour ago)