Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.242 IRR / MNT *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 37% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,387,608 (1,011,009 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)