Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.385 IRR / MNT *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 45% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,967,605 (1,206,044 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $111 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)