Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 570.913 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,266,977 (₨26,741) in Ujjain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)