Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.534 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,575,039 (₩540,200) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (41 minutes ago)