Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 937.536 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 27% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,882,414 (15,874 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (34 minutes ago)