Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 503.932 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 13% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,549,585 (₨32,841) in Udaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Lawrence, Kansas costs $0.58 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (37 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)