Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 617.557 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,377,546 (₨28,139) in Udaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)