Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 903.362 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 23% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,976,429 (13,258 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cajamarca costs S/. 6.00 (35 minutes ago)