Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1034.249 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 25% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,440,915 (16,863 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (42 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (about 1 hour ago)