Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10468.205 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,582,906 (R$ 1,584) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$203 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元1,000 (about 2 hours ago)