Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10370.133 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,665,623 (R$ 1,318) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)