Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10743.431 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,491,053 (R$ 1,814) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,600 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Riverside, California costs $0.74 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santiago costs CH$280,000 (about 1 hour ago)