Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11374.763 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,531,408 (R$ 1,981) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (31 minutes ago)