Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 12124.781 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,029,925 (R$ 1,734) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)