Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 10214.928 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,913,601 (R$ 1,656) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)