Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10396.320 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,428,435 (R$ 1,965) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)