Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 357.722 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 9% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,714,784 (¥38,339) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)