Cost of living comparison between Ubatuba, Brazil and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 10205.374 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 66% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,177,838 (R$ 1,585) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)