Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 10382.731 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,777,547 (R$ 1,809) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)