Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.219 IRR / LBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 61% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,805,465 (808,148 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dijon costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,830 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)