Cost of living in Tver, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 562.476 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tver (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,536,156 (руб 22,287) in Tver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩75,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)