Cost of living in Tver, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 554.138 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tver (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,360,497 (руб 15,087) in Tver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)