Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19785.508 IRR / BAM *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 25% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,925,731 (957KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (27 minutes ago)