Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.654 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 12% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,647,162 (10,672,108 ₫) in Tuy Hoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)