Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Turmero have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3532.535 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,008,804 (Bs 5,098) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Conakry costs 18,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)