Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Turmero have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3646.516 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,639,972 (Bs 4,837) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kodiak, Alaska costs $645 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)