Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Turmero have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3240.620 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,007,683 (Bs 3,088) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (35 minutes ago)