Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Turmero have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3269.045 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 25% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,494,357 (Bs 6,269) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)