Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 10087.941 IRR / TMT *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 54% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,818,177 (2,163 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vladivostok costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)