Cost of living comparison between Turin, Italy and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 34563.687 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 68% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,387,940 (€474) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 10,000₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (25 minutes ago)