Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 640 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 34382.829 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 64% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,822,000 (€373) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €14 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)