Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.565 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 34% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,423,911 (COL$1,312,188) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)