Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 620 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 16334.706 IRR / TND *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 25% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,245,511 (1,117 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)