Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 13520.317 IRR / TND *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 11% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,697,137 (643 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)