Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 573.208 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,859,901 (₨24,180) in Tumkur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)