Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 942.721 IRRX / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 9% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,068,014 (₨26,845) in Tumkur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)