Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.923 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,005,884 (COL$1,315,915) in Tuluá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)