Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.088 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,709,404 (COL$1,146,226) in Tuluá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.00 (34 minutes ago)