Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.287 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,632,635 (COL$941,991) in Tuluá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)