Cost of living comparison between Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 31633.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 73% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,910,220 ($535) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)