Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 569.956 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 23% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,610,562 (руб 16,862) in Tula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €25 (25 minutes ago)