Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 648.178 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 47% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,507,187 (Php17,753) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)