Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2014. Exchange rate: 301.027 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,456,074 (¥81,242) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Örebro costs 7,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 3,300 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vitória costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (about 1 hour ago)