Cost of living comparison between Tsu, Japan and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2014. Exchange rate: 304.862 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,845,079 (¥61,815) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)