Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2014. Exchange rate: 283.803 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,081,342 (¥53,140) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)