Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.077 IRR / CDF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,300,000 (593,921 Franc) in Tshikapa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $800 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tétouan costs 2,000 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,730 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 30 (41 minutes ago)