Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10524.223 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 33% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,549,644 (S/. 1,858) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)