Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10004.629 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 34% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,690,854 (S/. 1,568) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)