Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 220%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3822.942 IRR / NOK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 151% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,423,471 (kr 7,697) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (43 minutes ago)