Cost of living comparison between Tromsø, Norway and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3842.758 IRR / NOK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 156% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,037,855 (kr 5,214) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)