Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 3844.234 IRR / NOK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 145% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 38,518,489 (kr 10,020) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baia Mare costs 90,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)