Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 32926.198 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,380,773 (C$680) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (33 minutes ago)