Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia vs Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 47990.836 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 48% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,599,132 (€429) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port of Spain costs 5.75 TT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,935 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (44 minutes ago)