Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Tripolis have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 24084.692 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 68% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,214,036 (964 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Toulouse costs €435 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,399 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Udaipur costs ₨2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (33 minutes ago)