Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Tripolis have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 31724.450 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 69% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,457,279 (739 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)