Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Tripolis have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 22655.375 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 77% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,268,440 (762 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (34 minutes ago)