Cost of living comparison between Tripolis, Libya and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Tripolis have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 23452.959 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 83% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,892,715 (763 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (33 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (34 minutes ago)