Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.875 IRR / LBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 70% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,991,242 (1,096,730 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)