Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4722.902 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 8% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,029,601 ($b1,912) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)