Cost of living in Trieste, Italy compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 41548.264 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 77% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,366,943 (€635) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 9,000,000,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元6,000 (44 minutes ago)