Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 38081.404 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 74% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,235,237 (€689) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)