Cost of living comparison between Trento, Italy and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 34487.412 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 70% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,289,596 (€385) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (35 minutes ago)