Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 34300.797 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 69% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,824,076 (€578) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)