Cost of living comparison between Trabzon, Turkey and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 10283.980 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,998,555 (1,361TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (30 minutes ago)