Cost of living comparison between Trabzon, Turkey and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 9192.537 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,861,029 (964TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (about 1 hour ago)