Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 390.374 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,916,714 (¥56,143) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)