Cost of living comparison between Tours, France and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 34563.687 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 81% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,635,662 (€510) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (34 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)