Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 8937.901 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,442,378 (2,063 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)